BRN 7.89% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Why I have not sold all my shares and added more, page-96

1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Yes like the one when they said all the chips were sold haha totally contradicting the asx announcements and comments from the CEO.
    As an objective investor and trader I did my research and posted my opinion only to get attacked and labeled a down ramper haha
    Then FF came out with some spin saying they were allocated rather than just admit he was wrong and didn't do his research. Indeed his allocated spin actually confirmed what I posted and what we are seeing now with the chips going into modules etc
    Of course BRN will have it's time in the sun and run like crazy, it's amazing technology but that doesn't exclude it from objective critique and rational expectations along the journey .

This is a stock forum it's here for all types of investors who are entitled to make a buck however they legally chose. I don't short stocks but I don't have anything against those that do likewise the high frequency trading strategies that dominate the market are just another part of the industry that should be respected whether you like them or not. Like most I would be happy to see them disappear but that's not realistic.
    It's simplistic to say you're a long term investor and one day the stock will rise so any critique can be dismissed as meaningless. Fair enough but some people are not content to see there equity sit dormant for long periods.
    Personally I reduced my BRN portfolio by 25% a few months ago and put the coin to work elsewhere, I will continue to monitor BRN looking for the right time to buy a few more. My research suggests it could hit 25 cents that's not a wish or a down ramp it's just being prepared for what may come which I am totally comfortable with.
    Such a shame this and many HC forums become so contrary in posters opinions filled with negative petty personal attacks, I know many astute investors who just don't bother sharing their thoughts as a result.

Good fortunes everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $391.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 21.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.522M 12.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 744241 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 217512 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.