BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Look mate, we get it. You sold and you want everyone else to do...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Look mate, we get it. You sold and you want everyone else to do the same so you can get back in cheaper. Good luck to you. Are you new to investing? I've been doing this for around 35 years, and boy has it changed. Since going online it's been so much easier to trade in and out. It's been easier to make money, and it has been easier to lose money.

When I first started trading I lost a fair bit. I then started to get better and made a fair bit. But in my experience I have 2 accounts. A long term hold and a trading account. For many inexperienced investors I think you'll find that they wait and hold and then wait and wait and wait. Suddenly when they sell, that is when the price will turn. It happens all the time, the sharks can see it. They probably even have psychiatrists given them help as to where the barrier hits for newbies. I'm sure there is a mathematical equation telling the big boys when the noobs have hit their limit, as it hits almost like clockwork. So to you I say, good luck, many have tried jumping off the titanic after the iceberg hit only to find the freezing cold waters of the Atlantic, there they perish. Some will get that lifeboat but there never seem to be enough. However if you never get on the ship and stay at home (holding) on dry land, sooner or later that beautiful announcement comes a long and you know, you've held, stayed strong and pity those that got on that ship.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.