BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@stormer (or anyone who is negative on BRN) please answer this...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    @stormer (or anyone who is negative on BRN) please answer this question. When IBM, NVIDIA or Intel spend more than 30 billion annually of R&D to get their version of the Neuromorphic chip up and running to do essentially what AKIDA can currently do, what price is this technology worth? If they are actually 3 years behind, that is $90 Billion they will be spending to chase where Brainchip is now. So if not 3-10 billion, how much are their patents and technology worth? You say it's not worth 3 billion, but nobody can say why? Just cause revenue is not there? Surely if you people have such a strong views and we are all delusional, I am asking 1 person to post here why the patents and tech is not worth $10 Billion + to another company? (people saying just because, please post elsewhere) (Also don't say because someone would have bought them out if it was so good. That is an age old stupid answer. Again hindsight will tell us buying out apple, tesla, Nvdia etc etc etc would have been smart at the time).Why is it hard for people to understand that Brainchip have a chip that works. BIG companies are interested. BIG companies are paying, in time revenue will likely catch up. I'm yet to see anyone who is negative here post anything that is worthwhile. Therefore I continue to hold. Yes I could've sold at $2+ in hindsight, but I could have doubled my money at 50c or tripled at $1. But if I did, I'd be kicking myself. Hindsight is great, but my crystal ball broke a few years back, so now I have to just ride out the bumps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.