WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Why I Have Total Faith In OBJ

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    After spending months, years researching all trials and the history of Jeff’s relentless push and belief in his physical science of over 40 years, I came to the conclusion that this technology will eventually change many industry’s due to it’s ability to pass vital ingredients through the skin barrier effectively.

But then having passed the skin barrier we would also need to deliver a quality product and after researching P&G’s ingredients, it’s skin cream science, I became convinced that our technology break through and P&G ‘s commitment to only use quality natural products that we would eventually dominate the skin care industry which I believe will occur in the next few years.

Along side of the beauty industry, then cones the vitamin industry and medical industry and at some point, we will shift the way drugs enter our system, directly passing through our skin allowing drugs to be more effective, rather than entering our body orally through the mouth.

And of course there will be many more applications of use that will unfold as OBJ begins to get traction and credibility around it’s tecnologys.

In my opinion only the fact that obj had fallen back in price only reflects the impatience of share holders and our false expectations ...none of us, even P&G and our management have not really known how long it will take to introduce and build our unique innovation but what I find is so amazing is the careful and considerable changes P&G have had to change along side their main brands to allow this technology to enter the market place. These changes demonstrates to me just how serious P&G truly are in making our technology the future standard of skin cream penetration in the beauty industry and I for one am willing to wait and accumulate where ever possible

Yes management have struggled along the way but they have succeeded in getting their technology out into the market while at the same time have had a strict control of financial management .

Obviously the timing of entry, the business model, the style of management, has not suited every investor. But for me I am very confident that this technology will be like when superhighways changed the mode of transport. I believe OBJ’s tecnology will change how vital beauty products and health products will improve the way we deal with beauty, aging and health.

But only time will tell ...DYOT
    Last edited by attitudes: 03/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.