AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Why I hold mnm....., page-20

1. 175 Posts.
    from Exergen website...

"Bacchus Marsh
    Exergen has established a joint venture with WA-based exploration company Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: MNM) to develop the historic Bacchus Marsh coal deposit in country Victoria. The JV has been awarded an Exploration Licence (EL 5294) and following a recent 15-hole drilling program the partners are expected to announce a JORC Compliant Resource in July.August of 2012. Exergen's goal is to develop a long-term mine plan and CHTD processing facility which will underpin an export-based coal operation with established rail and port infrastructure."

"Exergen's goal is to develop a long-term mine plan and CHTD processing facility which will underpin an export-based coal operation with established rail and port infrastructure."

I first thought the BM plan was to export 20 MTPA of BCE coal.... The website uses a few different words....Could Exergen/MNM export DICE fuel from BM to the Port and then export overseas... Many diagrams have shown pipelines from LV and BM.....

I wonder if they have done the research before adding the pipline routes?? I assume they have done lots of homework...

have a great night all dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.