AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Why I hold mnm....., page-18

1. 175 Posts.
    I was just looking at the Exergen website......Just looking at the wording to try get some idea of where they are ATM

Our Vision

"We are progressing the design, approval, construction, commissioning and operational proving of a Pre-Commercial Demonstration (or Demonstrator) Scale CHTD coal upgrading plant."
    Sounds like they are still working on PCDP??IK said things were progressing so I assume they are progressing....

"We are progressing a research and development collaboration for DICE technology."
    mmmmmm DICE,,,I love the sound of DICE, Sounds like Exergen and DICE are linked...Maybe just maybe Exergen will be the provider of the DICE FUEL???

Looks positive IMO- Its been a slow few years but will the next few weeks bring some news/progress??? I hope so...

I don't think Exergen did the BM JV for fun.
    I don't think they did the Scoping study for fun.
    I don't think 20 MTPA and a 1.6 billion ton JORC is a small project? Its HUGE IMO

MNM has a JV Partner with lots of potential.....
    I am very happy,excited to be linked to Exergen through our JV.
    I am very happy about MNM's "strategically" placed LV tenements.
    I am very glad about MNM's LV tenement which is already drilled/JORC'd and we only need to pay for the resource at a later date via royalty from " clean coal sold"?? fancy that :0)

I hope Greg hunt can deliver soon and the rest of the market starts to see the potential of this little company....

What could the SP be IF BM gets developed with Exergen???
    What could MNM SP be if we can mine gold profitably??

I am excited but no guarantees...We have seen lots of dots over the years and the market and me want actual deals/plans released....

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.