IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

firstly as a growth listed company I reckon the share value of...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    firstly as a growth listed company I reckon the share value of MBE is super underestimated.

today I just want say something about the potential of MBE's expansion to OS market.

remember there was a news saying one Australia guy married an Asian woman and when this guy saw the population in that big Asian city's train station he screamed "OMG, the population here is much bigger than our whole Australia's"_____please be noticed, that city is only one of hundred big cities in Asia.

now back to reality guys, in the new release 24/11/2016
    GROUP INTERNATIONAL REVENUE GROWTH International revenue forecast to grow > $25m (up 140%) from $10.6m in FY16
    INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER BASE Experiencing strong growth across multiple territories International Transactions have grown 100% since June 2016

if you have ever read longshot41's AGM Summation:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/agm-summation.3067070/page-60?post_id=20907773#.WDzVqvl97IU
    "If management roll out to over 30 countries, 50 plus telcos and over 1 billion customers in 2019, then MBE will be an REA on steroids IMO."

and please don't forget Clipp Investment will definitely bring us a full loads of surprises in the coming future.

I will hold until SP reaches to new high at least >50c, don't laugh at my day dreaming, it might get there in a just few days.

Don't listen to my advice, I might be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.