AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

This is my first post here in AJQ but I've been an investor in...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    This is my first post here in AJQ but I've been an investor in the company since Friday August 21.

I provide that date because it was the day Brad presented on Share Cafe and after watching his presentation and doing some preliminary research I owned a small part of the company by the end of that day... my entry price was 2c.

The reason I'm sharing the above is because I decided to invest in AJQ for two main reasons:

1. First and foremost, it was because of Brad Lingo, the new CEO. In the initial presentation mentioned above he was extremely confident in the direction/pathway he'd set for the company and had a proven track record to back up his confidence.

2. The heavily discounted assets. An incredibly impressive CEO is not enough (in my view) if the underlying assets within the company are no good. AJQ has some incredible assets on its books, and there's a ton of future upside within them. Conversely, a company with really good assets but poor leadership doesn't quality for my investment dollars. If you want an example of quality assets but terrible management, go look at FAR (look, but don't touch!).

It didn't take me long to realise just how undervalued this company was at 2c, and I then set an alert for 3c (50% upside) so that when it hit that level I'd do my due diligence on the company again. I did, and I decided to buy more.

I then set an alert for 4c (100% upside from original entry), and when it hit that I did my due diligence again, and then decided to buy more, which was my last recent entry.

I still see tremendous upside but will be reviewing AJQ again when it hits 6c, but I suspect if Brad continues to execute and work towards significantly reducing the company's debt position then I'll continue to add more.

Brad has done some recent presentations, and on page 3 of the most recent presentation, the title sums it up very simply:

"Primed for growth & focused on delivery"

I have a lot of confidence in Brad to deliver this growth, and it's why I'm happily adding more AJQ to my portfolio.

I do understand that AJQ has many investors that entered at a much higher price than 2c, and that many of them are in a "paper" loss position. I decided to provide this post because I wanted to reassure them that there are indeed new investors buying into this company that see tremendous upside from these levels, and in a post covid world, I expect this to rally even further.

For all the longs, I wish you the best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.