CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

TMT,OK I agree with you that it hasn't seen the rises as the oil...

1. 237 Posts.
    TMT,

OK I agree with you that it hasn't seen the rises as the oil price has over the past 6 months or so ... i am not stupid! the prices over this period were purely driven by sentiment from continual delays, clearly an over riding factor. They frustrated the hell out of me too!
    What I was illuding to however, is that at this time with relatively strong announcement released, and a placement at 22.2c, one would expect some sort of stability around 22c, with nothing really pushing it either way. Sentiment toward the stock really should be poised waiting on further announcements one way or the other. However, other market forces may come into play here in the next day or so, like falling sector in which we find ourselves - oil & gas. Not a guarantee, but increased chances wouldn't you think??
    Like I said, this stock is heavily influenced by reaction to announcements, +ve or -ve, like all minnows, and will react positively over the next 6 months to the announcements to come - you will see and enjoy, I know you will Tim!

Cheers

Bilbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.