LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Why I invested in LEPIDICO, page-15

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Continuing on from this …. after the DFS results you would have to say that Lepidico Ltd current Market Cap is undervalued!

28 May 2020
    Definitive Feasibility Study Delivers Compelling Phase 1 Project Results

Key Points
    • "Definitive Feasibility Study reveals attractive Phase 1 Project economics within 12 months of acquiring the Karibib assets, which include a 31% Internal Rate of Return and NPV8% of US$221 million (A$340 million1) ungeared, based on a 14 year production life"

My notes - The mine life could move up to a higher figure and our Aus/US dollar rate has improved to 0.70 Cents current and is most likely to improve further over the coming 12 months. The above figures in the Report are based on 1 US$0.65/A$ as at 18 May 2020. Just this change in our Australian Dollar makes a difference of millions of less US dollars required.

• "Average output of 4,900 tonnes per annum (“tpa”) lithium hydroxide (87.5% of design capacity) at a competitive C1 cost of US$1,656/t lithium carbonate equivalent (“LCE”) and an All in Sustaining Cost (“AISC”) of US$3,221/t after credits from other products"

My notes - Lithium price is now improving so these numbers will improve.

• "Strategic caesium and rubidium high value by-products plus sulphate of potash (“SOP”) and amorphous silica bulk by-products collectively represent 38% of total revenue, and give aggregate production on a total lithium equivalent basis of 7,060tpa LCE"

My notes. - Listed with on the US Strategic Minerals List.

• "Pre-production capital for mine, concentrator and chemical plant US$139 million with payback after just over 3 years of operation; includes contingency of 13.6% and production capability for all products from commissioning"

My notes. - great pay back time

• "Competitive capital intensity of US$17,400/t LCE on by-product basis, equivalent to US$27,900/t LCE before credits from other products"

My notes - I like this

• "Project sized for attractive financial returns at moderate production levels, with 460 times scale-up from continuous pilot plant capacity"

• "Project is supported by the world’s only known JORC Code (2012) (or NI43-101) compliant Ore Reserve estimate for the strategic alkali metals lithium, caesium and rubidium"

My notes We have the Ore that is needed! smile.png This is a plus plus.

• "Product offtake and Project funding initiatives to accelerate with Study completion"

My notes - these may surprise

• "Strategic objective remains to position Lepidico as a low-cost producer of high-value critical and strategic metals by leveraging proprietary process technologies and thereby be a first mover in lithium mica mineral development and production"

My notes - " in a nut shell " great profitable future protential in coming years.

The Report is a good read and very helpful in making some of our decisions to invest or not in this new tech!

DYOR as always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.