WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The reasons I invested in OBJ have not changed. The business...

1. 26,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    The reasons I invested in OBJ have not changed.
    The business model of allowing others to pay towards the development of technology is smart. I love the fact that OBJ technology can be incorporated in more than 1 item, and with more than 1 company, in more than 1 country.
    I love the fact that OBJ has spent 12 plus years developing the technology and now the biggest FMCG company in the world has latched onto what we have and to date has it incorporated in 2 of its products, with the potential of more products to follow. I love the fact we WILL be receiving a royalty on each product sold with our tech involved . I love the fact that ALL the marketing, advertising etc is done by someone else. I love the fact that Procter and Gamble have the markets already established in many countries, in may locations. Its something we do not have to worry about or do.
    I love the fact that OBJ showed Gillette that it can do what was asked at a tiny cost, and the potential of being incorporated in Gillette is high.
    I love the fact SO many other companies are sniffing around, Johnson & Johnson, reckitt Bennister, Coty with brands such as Voltaren etc...
    We may not have every deal finalised, or the $$$ in the bank YET... I believe it will happen and I am prepared to wait till it does.
    Every investor has reasons to buy/sell or trade....
    I will not be voting NO on the directors performance bonuses, as I feel without the work they have put in over the last 12 years we would not be where we are today.
    When looking at other companies bonuses like one company that the directors will basically get half the company if they achieve 3 tiny milestones, makes me think we are getting off lightly.
    I understand things may not always go to plan, or in the time frame I thought, however nothing I have seen or read has deterred me from my investment, if anything it has allowed me to add to my holdings at a price I thought I would not be able to .
    OBJ is under the radar " at the moment" and I have witnessed manipulation, by the same buyer/seller in recent times.
    I will be patient, and while I have seen other companies SOAR on nothing, while we languish and fall in price, it will not sway me.
    I am of the firm belief that the patient holders will be rewarded , so I will wait.
    We have some of the best researchers in OBJ of any stock on here, and if the information that has been provided does not cement your conviction to hold, or accumulate, nothing will.
    @abdm @jacetheace40  are just 2 contributors that have added so much to our knowledge base and  to give all of us more information...
    So while I read people being disgruntled, and wanting to march with pitchforks on how hard they have been done by, I say, move on , buy one of the other 2000 plus stocks on the asx if you are unhappy.
    For me the reason I bought into OBJ has not changed....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.