SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

why i invested with swala ?, page-12

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    GREENPANDA,

So good to see a well thought out post on facts. Please accept my thanks for trying to bring some sanity back into the site. I agree with your sensible and logical statement why some of us invested in SWE in middle of last year.
    I also agree it is a shame that Eyasi licence was revoked BUT this was never more than a "wish" in the big picture and would have been a bonus.
    The main play has been the JV WITH TULLOW OIL in 12B and we should see some results of this later this year AS WELL AS the drilling of the 1st well in the KITO prospect in 4q this year. Then of course more work on the KK/PANGANI basins, especially as they have neogene deposits.

Hopefully PENNYPINCHER will be in a position to "rehash" some of his EXCELLENT POSTS which I recall reading in middle of last year as I was buying my first lot of SWE shares ON THIS VERY TOPIC!!!!! So that some of newer people on this thread can see why some of us are here for the long term and not worried about ST price movements. So bring on 2014 then more wells being drilled in 2015.

GP again thanks and cheers, CIVIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.