AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Lying? With so many disgruntled around here - they'd be fair...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Lying? With so many disgruntled around here - they'd be fair game for prosecution right now if that were the case. Clearly they are involved in some sort of negotiation for various reasons.

1. The company said so - leaving themselves wide open in the process.
    2. Industry analysts are specifically name dropping(Jim Lennon to name one) are they hearing whispers of talks within the industry? or just strangers wild guessing on another continent to benefit the company - as some have gone to lengths to suggest!
    3. The QLD govt is obviously satistfied that something that constituted negs was taking place
    4. The Sophs obviously believed there were negs taking place when they placed the 5.2mill.
    5. The single UK investor, who no doubt has sold a large portion as I would do myself - but who choose to take up the options earlier than needed.

All the outsiders have obviously been hoodwinked into believing something was happening when nothing at all was happening???

Maybe negotiations will/wont be successful...who knows - thats the risk at this end of the market.
    This has dragged on if you are a LTH(and will probably continue to do so for at least a few months yet) and so frustration from the masses is understandable but to say nothing is happening - Don't listen to the echo chamber crew on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.