BCT 0.00% 0.5¢ bluechiip limited

why i like bct & how i found them

1. 434 Posts.
    cant buy in til xmasish so i would like to tell all why i am prepared to be a substantial shareholder.

in preparation for the arrival of some funds i have been looking & researching for a solid investment where i can put my money which has to last me for the next 20 years.

i read a bit of what roger montgomery has had to say about his investment strategies & the types of companies he likes to put his money into & alot of them are unknown but they are good solid well run companies that are profitable & have good growth opportunities.

so after a while my own thinking about investing turned to this type of company normally around $30m ish to about $500m,i also looked at alot of funds & the type of companies they take on,at the moment bluechiip is not on their radars.

well i found bluechiip on a list of micro caps i think it was the contango fund so i started looking up bluechiip & i like the way this company has progressed.seriously if you want to make big money then a company such as bluechiip is the one.

took balls to get an IPO up & running last year which shows me the confidence of bluechiip is warranted of big support from investors who wish to see the company from start to finish.

one of the biggest aspects for me is...the management have put a product together over nearly 10 years,they know the path to take & are patient & smart enough to know that things will happen,they also have a market to themselves THIS I LIKE NO COMPETITORS! as well i think bluechiip may be a much bigger success than even management are hoping for.

so i am confident the team will bring it all together in time & shareholders just have to hang in there.

i see it is pretty hard to get any decent amount of shares certainly not the amount i wish to buy.

lastly cant understand why you would sell any of these,so not a holder yet but going on the latest top 20 come xmas im hoping to be about no 6 possibly no 5

to brett keep up the good work...cheers ILG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.910M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 550000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1821815 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.