CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

For me todays news was enough of a reason to buy in now rather...

1. 10,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2087
    For me todays news was enough of a reason to buy in now rather than wait,the sapphire permit in madagascar is starting to get the atention of investors and eventualy cfr,s other permits arround the world.
    The madagascar gold permit is also of interest to me and proberbly other investors and with results expected over the next week or so the sp should continue from strength to strength.
    With all this interest in cfr of late in regards to there madagascar permits,I had to buy in now rather than wait and its not the madagascar permits potential that is of the most interest to me.
    The diamonds at bingara is why im buying in now,I was a active trader of this stock 10 to 15 years ago when cfr first started looking for gems at copeton and bingara and they never found the source of these diamonds.
    I feal they are close to finding the source at bingara as they have realized that the best clear diamonds found are in the yellow pebble zone(or better know as eluvial ore imo)if this can be said to be of a eluvial nature then that is a signature that the source kimberlite is near by less than 3 killometers up hill towards the jackpot blue ore that would be arround the kimberlite.
    The shear line that cfr has discovered in the lower craddocks pit wall should show them the way to the source kimberlite up hill and plenty more clear diamonds down hill in any trap zones for the eluvial gravels imo.
    This company has so much potetial and I felt it was better to buy in now before others catch on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.