CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Why I like CZN, page-3

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    That's all well an good, repeating stuff we have known for many years, they have been drilling Lynn Lake for over 10 years, but some points of interests that is not put up for discussion is that in his own words BS said they hit the mother lode in 2011, since then nickel prices went to extreme highs in 2014 for memory around 18kt as the MD at that time it was stated they would be looking to do mining studies because of the excellent spike in nickel, sholders are still waiting for some results, maybe that is why the SP is supressed nobody really believes except the recent influx who are hoping the next round is their holy grail.

In many of your previous posts it is well noted how much you were pumping up a JV with some other mob, well given the huge amount of resource one would or may consider even after all of this new news that you continued to pump up the tyers, but as yet nothing has eventuated maybe you could enlighten everyone to the other mobs position to the JV you so proudly spruiked continually given that you seem so close to the coalface, especially given the share price has retraced significantly since then.

Also you say you don't want to be seen as upramping so maybe if you could explain this following quote from the above post given your past ramping of the other mob and a JV around the corner for sholders of CZN.

"But the biggest takeaway for me is the exploration to ommence at Fraser Lake. Maybe not many people noticed but it prompted me to hit the buy button."

Not sure how that would be defined to holders off the back of a stated JV with the other mob being a monty, just saying.

Oh an Gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3795575 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1471310 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.