CZN 20.0% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Why I like CZN, page-4

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    What are you talking about lol
    How can he be repeating stuff you have known for years !

They are discussing recent drill results and upcoming drilling at Fraser
    It's all new

You are really hell bent aren't you

Latest drill results
    Upcoming drilling
    Upcoming JORC increase

No one is living in the past but you mate

LOL and even when the dude tries to be factual you still find a way to nitpick and say he is ramping !!!!!!!!

But the biggest takeaway for me is the exploration to commence at Fraser Lake. Maybe not many people noticed but it prompted me to push the buy button.. Fraser Lake is twice as big as the Lynn Lake A Plug. That is the very high grade discovery hole. From my reading Fraser Lake has high surface readings for nickel and copper as well as stronger anomalies in the geo model and matrix trend. This was found using their recent upgraded geological model so it is pretty exciting if you understand the method behind it.

How is that a ramp. It's twice as big as where they found the 183m @ 4.7% nickel 1.7% copper and stronger anomolies. Is it ramping to say you bought and are excited they are going to drill that?

Literally can't even share a positive comment and say you are excited without being shot down. Keep working to make the CZN forum as toxic and negative as you can. What a sad life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.909K 318.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3383209 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3790354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.