CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Where do you come up with this?Hydrogen a threat to EV? And we...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Where do you come up with this?

Hydrogen a threat to EV?
    And we should listen to a company with a market cap of $33Bn being FMG?

Nickel is not only used in EVs. 80% of the nickel in the US is used to make alloys and steel. I'm no expert but I don't think you can use hydrogen to make alloys can you?

1. You say "EV battery manufacturers have already sourced the required minerals for the next 10 years"

https://www.element14.com/community/groups/power-management/blog/2019/10/01/could-a-worldwide-nickel-shortage-limit-electric-vehicle-production-before-lithium-shortages

“Sarah Maryssael, Tesla’s global supply manager for battery metals, told a closed-door Washington conference of miners, regulators, and lawmakers that the automaker sees a shortage of key EV minerals coming in the near future, according to the sources.”

“According to the sources, that Tesla will continue to focus more on nickel, part of a plan by Chief Executive Elon Musk to use less cobalt in battery cathodes.

You comment is not true. EV car manufactures are experience exponential sales so there is zero chance they have their nickel supply offtake for the next 10 years. Nickel has only become a primary party of batteries in recent years.

2. You say "When a mining company with as much clout as the one noted above with over a 33 billion MC and a leader with the best credentials in the business you should take notice of them"

Why should anyone at CZN care what FMG thinks about hydrogen. It isn't a threat to our nickel mine. Nickel is used in much more than batteries. Tesla is worth US$143B and saying nickel will be in huge demand and shortage in coming years. I think i will listen to the best in the game.

3. You say "one only has to look at what is happening with the lithium mining companies closing down or going into C&M because there are too many companies and already and a huge over supply of lithium."

Lithium and nickel are nothing alike. You are comparing them just because they are battery minerals. Once again nickel is used in steel. Nickel is also going to be a major upcoming batter mineral whereas lithium is old. Lithium has been in oversupply for years, nickel has been and continues to be in a deficit. Comparing apples and oranges.

But you are suggesting we pack up operations at Lynn Lake where there is already a 100kt nickel resource and world class drill intercepts all round and go chase hydrogen to fill a demand that is not yet there but FMG says will come?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1271200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.