why i love labour, page-23

1. 375 Posts.
    Misty, most people are honest and 95% of my staff are, the key issue in this debate is your DNA - if you are brought up in labour family your core values are to work an 8'er and chuck your sickies and steel a bit of time when you can.

In the modern world this labour culture is causing a problem in Australia - now you will not see this as you vote labour (or swing). With the current government you can not change this culture and that is why we coming unstuck in manufacturing etc - I have just turned the switch at my new factory near Coffs and employed 5 new locals on what fairwork wage tells me, they happy they got a job and been paid well for the area and for what they do, but it will only be a few months before the labour values come through - keep you posted.

Oh one more thing I was taught that sick days are for when you sick, you tell me why they ask me to pay them out if they do not take their sick leave???

When you pay staff you pay in accordance to their ability. Coles pays all check out clerks the same per hour wage, even if the one at check out 3 is quicker - same applies across all businesses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.