akgo, just to be clear I never paid her the sick leave and never...

1. 375 Posts.
    akgo, just to be clear I never paid her the sick leave and never will, so your understanding of my actual senario is incorrect, I have 20 employees and I know the law.

I just deducted it of her sick leave days (in fact she now owes me as she never had enough day accrude), wonder why her monther never told her that.?

The point I'm making is, I made the staff member permanent and she started chucking sickies, only chucked 1 in 12 months when casual, she then said well if I do not take my sick days will you pay me out, get real - the Labour DNA in full flow through the blood stream of this young girl.

The letter of engament for all my staff states "if you sick on a Friday or Monday and if you are sick for 2 consecative days you are to bring Dr's note.

We need to change the culture and try and educate the youngsters that Labour movement is destroying the country as you can not have your hand out on every street corner, get out bed and start making differance by changing you out look and addressing the real issue - life is not free you need to contribute.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.