LKE 4.84% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Why I love LAKE Resources

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    My investment journey with Lake Resources (ASX: LKE; OTC: LLKKF). I initially jumped on board back in December 2020, snapping up shares at just 23 cents apiece. Observing the market and the company's progress closely, I made the call to sell in May 2022 when the price soared to $1.45. Quite a profitable ride!

However, my story with Lake Resources didn't end there. I've continued to track the company's advancements and was particularly impressed with their technological breakthroughs and commitment to environmentally friendly lithium extraction. In April 2023, I decided it was the perfect time to reinvest, securing more shares at 49 cents.

Today, already at 61 cents I feel my decision has been vindicated. Lake Resources and their technology partner, Lilac Solutions, have been making waves in the industry with their direct lithium extraction (DLE) technology, proving their mettle with the successful production of 2,500kg of lithium carbonate at their Kachi Project. What's more, Lilac increased its ownership stake in the project, highlighting their confidence in this venture.I'm excited about the future of Lake Resources.

Their innovative approach to lithium extraction, combined with the growing global demand for high-purity lithium, makes me optimistic about my renewed investment. Here's to riding the 'white gold' wave! #investment #greenenergy #lithiumstocks

Following is why now I'm staying put for at least five years as an investor here:

1 - Innovative Technology Partnership: Lake's partnership with Lilac Solutions allows it to leverage an innovative direct lithium extraction (DLE) technology. This technology is more efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly than traditional extraction methods, potentially giving Lake a significant competitive advantage in the lithium market.

2 - High-Quality Lithium Production: The DLE technology that Lake uses can extract high-purity lithium, suitable for use in the manufacturing of electric vehicle batteries and other high-tech applications. The high purity of Lake's lithium could command premium pricing and attract long-term supply contracts.

3 - Sustainable Operations: The DLE technology returns processed brine to the aquifer, reducing the environmental impact compared to traditional evaporation ponds. This commitment to sustainability could make Lake more attractive to environmentally conscious investors and customers.

4 - Strong Market Demand: Lithium is a critical component of rechargeable batteries used in electric vehicles and renewable energy storage systems. The demand for these technologies, and consequently for lithium, is projected to increase significantly in the coming years, potentially leading to strong growth for Lake.

5 - Successful Pilot Project: The successful production of 2,500 kg of lithium carbonate equivalents at the Kachi project and its planned transition to commercial-scale development demonstrates the effectiveness of Lake's technology and business model.

6 - Increased Ownership by Technology Partner: Lilac's decision to increase its ownership stake in the Kachi project from 10% to 20% is a vote of confidence in the project's prospects.

7 - Future Production Scale: When fully developed, the Kachi project is expected to produce 50,000 tonnes per annum of battery-grade lithium products, potentially generating significant revenue for Lake.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5278/5278138-9f03c214b73dcbe912f7a4201d83c8b3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $97.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $259.0K 4.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 916429 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 4545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ 1563273
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.