SGQ 0.00% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Kipper, Thanks for posting.Argonaut's analysis is...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Kipper, Thanks for posting.

Argonaut's analysis is interesting. They retain their spec buy on the stock.

They do point to the obvious in most instances. For example, Stricklands can't be evaluated on available information; No single high volume discovery as yet across E29/638; and exploration cost rise as drilling goes deeper.

I noted that they describe reaching exploration maturity at MA. That may be an overstatement in my opinion. The vast majority of drilling has been on E29/638 focusing on Cathedrals, Stricklands, Investigators and more recently West End. The trend has always indicated a reasonable chance of exploration success at depth at West End and towards the Ida fault. It is ok to describe exploration as nearing maturity in the east and central MA belt. However, I consider that there is still significant exploration to occur at West End and to the west of that area.

Whats more, There are two other tenements (100% SGQ).

The company has stated that at E29/1041, there are two distinct magnetic trends cutting across each other. They describe highly magnetic fields similar to the Cathedrals Belt. At E29/972, survey data has uncovered a NNW oriented magnetic feature with a strike of 800m and width of 250m with a noted potential intrusion of unknown origin.

The company has stated that drilling of both locations is being planned..

I am sure that many other anomalies are yet to be revealed and tested before SGQ gives up the ghost on the Ni/cu tenements.

In relation to Paterson, I am in the camp that says don't hold back on testing this so called elephant country. A hint of au/cu at Patersons will give SGQ much needed fresh impetus.

All in my opinion of course

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $73.46K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002846 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 876173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 698277
Last updated 15.24pm 04/06/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.