why i shop on line, page-10

1. 12,085 Posts.
    blues

Excellent outcome, due to you standing up for your rights. I'm disappointed they didn't offer the refund up front until pushed. However, I agree Bunnings can be pretty good for refunds. I once returned an electric hedger with no receipt. Unopened and over 6 months. They said if it's a line they still carry they'll accept it back. Fortunately the price was still the same as I had no way of proving the original price. I only bought it back because whilst doing another refund the person advised me I could.

A funny story. My sister had one of those 'Glory Boxes,' (a big ornate chest )that girls have filled with homewares for when they get married. Well, about 20 years later she decided to test Target. There were Target packaged sheets and she returned them. A young sales assistant sort of uhmed that she hasn't seen that line before...but refunded her...lol

And she only buys Sunbeam rice cookers because if something goes wrong Sunbeam tells her to just return it to the point of sale and swap it over. None of the crap about bringing it to a service centre to be examined. Some makers are excellent with their warranty claims.

Also, this site is excellent. Recalls are hard to capture all purchasers.

Recalls

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.