i thought i would share a story of exceptional customer service,...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    i thought i would share a story of exceptional customer service, which occured today

for the last 12 years, i have bought & worn a certain kind of Florsheim business shoe (Comfortech Noble, which cost $200+).

in 2010, i stumbled across the Florsheim website & signed up for their email announcements

in October 2010, i purchased a pair of sandels & a spare pair of business shoes, given they were 1/2 price

i took 2011 off work to share trade (unsuccessful year) and return to work in 2012, still using my Florsheims purchased in Sept 2009

this week, their time was up, so I took out the shoes purchased in Oct 2010 and chunks of the synthetic sole (they are 'Comfortech' with special sole) fell off

i sent a mere email 27/11/2012 10:34 PM, explaining despite them being 2 years old, is it possible to obtain a refund or exchange

co-incidentally, Florsheim are currently having a sale so i purchased a new pair yesterday morning (28/11/2012) for $99

then the National Sales Manager phoned me at work at 11:00AM yesterday, asking me what happened, explaining shoes can fall apart if put away in a cupboard and requesting I email him some photos, which i did last night. he said he would cancel my internet order i made that day

today he SMS'd me saying the shoes where shipped yesterday and 3 minutes later they arrived by courier (i don't work Thursdays) sent priorty mail, from Melbourne to Nth Qld

now that is exceptional customer service, thus i return the service

http://www.florsheim.com.au/shop/index.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.