BUR 6.67% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

why i sold bur and mr steve you are welcome, page-2

1. 239 Posts.

Thanks Monty,

I have been wondering what goes in the mind of a seller for a long time..!

I guess we need people who think the opposit way or else there will be no one to sell shares to when we think they are over valued.

But i think you are forgetting this is a 25 well program, only 1 project, with more to come and BUR is looking into more projects and ways to increase revenue not made public to us yet. There will also be some media attenion coming over the next months as well.

I also disagree on your revenue forcast, bur has been icnreasing this quite well over the past 4 months or so.

Also at 11c a share for the proven resources in the ground.. it wont stay this low for ever.

Note holders have almost finished selling, and this current well is a well that was behaving like Jet but with a full lateral drilled now, so i have a feeling the turn around point is very close. ..

also at close every day this week the final number of stock in the buy depth has been increasing, there was about 400K on Monday, as of friday there was 1,300K which has slowly built up each day.

interested to see where we are at by next friday or the following wednesday..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $10.26K 69.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25723 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.