RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

so Crow,Let me get this straight.After all the bagging you have...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    so Crow,

Let me get this straight.

After all the bagging you have given Range as a company and those who have followed her and those who have reported their findings from elsewhere about Range and remembering you said unless it comes from Range it is not credible - you now say that all these posts of past are now fact....

As i said in my response to hajda, as he had started a thread associated specifically with his sale, others have chosen to hyjack that thread to peddle the usual 'when i get hold of you know who' and 'Range are all a bunch of liars' blah blah blah

Oh wake up and have a look would you, so you missed out on your little company funded trip to Punty did you, well relative to other's investments the closest I got to Punty was, well google earth.....do i carry on like a pork chop? well do I?

If you don't hold move on, if you do. make some sort of meaningful commentary that relates to what is happening today and is suggested to happen tomorrow and the next. Aspects of the past are as such - ask the Dinosaurs.

Are you interested in buy Range shares or is it your desire to agitate others and fill a forum with your rants on a matter you have no financial interest in. If it is the latter, then you are down ramping and have been for ages if it is not, you have too much time on your hands!!!

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.