RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Tycodab,Farole reviewing contracts is far different that Farole...

1. 5,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Tycodab,

Farole reviewing contracts is far different that Farole ratifying contracts. Sure one of his ministers said everything is honky dory, but all you need to do is look at our local "sophisticated" political arena where one hand says one thing whilst the other means something else. Puntland is far from sophisticated to sya the least.

As for Farole being in the US....I dont think we can speculate on the reason nor can we speculate the speed with which deals can be done. One thing we can say for a fact though, and history has taught us this, the US will go to any lengths to get oil.

As for getting out...at these levels.....I don't need petty cash thank you, and yes I am in. And if I werent, why would I need to move on?.....I am offering intelligent debate, no poetry here.

Lets not forget how many facts had been presented on HC and SS overe the past few years....we were ALL IN THE KNOW at the time.....where did those facts get us? And where did those facts come from, I dare say the source remains the same.

HC is a forum and discussion is encouraged on forums, bear in mind, not all clouds have silver linings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.