NAG 10.0% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Why I still like NAG for its GOLD, page-34

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Fosterville mine has really hit its straps in the last 12 mths with production level escalating and average grades jumping from around 7g/T to 15g/T, to become one of the highest producing mines in Australia.

In the process there Gold reserves have gone up not down. In other words they are finding more new deposits of Gold then what is being depleted by mining.

They are using relatively new technology like Induced Polarisation to discover new ore bodies. The Geologist talk and share info as they refine processes. One of the Geologists in Regional Vic is Geoff Turner, a Director of NAGs but who also contracts his Geologist Services to various Co's.

My point is this - mining & exploration methods are changing constantly as new technologies are introduced and refined in the field, making possible new exploration strategies, previously unavailable.

I've been checking out Induced and looking at the research below by John S Sumner, Professor of Geophysics at College of Mines, Tucson, Arizona.

Quite interesting and exciting for a Co like NAGs imo.

20171021_082307.png
    Last edited by JetBlue: 21/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.674K 741.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247004 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 568741 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.