HAV 0.00% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

I have voted NO. the c/r does not worry me as if the no vote...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I have voted NO. the c/r does not worry me as if the no vote succeeds we still own a company but if yes w i ns then all we are doing is gifting Gupta money as we wont own the HAV he will by virtue of more voting power.
    Untill the lies stop coming out of t he office we will still have a problem. Surely they can see that they are not wanted but imcompetance has a very thick hide. Just because you are trained in accountancy does not qualify you to be able to run a mining company.
    We need a new BOD before anymore crap deals are signed. We have or I have been a shareholder for more years than I can remember so I am prepared to wait another 6 m onths to set up a new BOD and start again. Gupta want go away he will come back to the table again because he needs us. He wants 65% iron ore but we will struggle to make that grade 64% yes but not 65% so there is the first penalty and down the tube we go. I would think that is one of the things that weighs on Chris"s mind. We dont have to wait 5 years for Gupta to take us over and we walk away with nothing. Maybe a thanks for coming suckers from Gupta though I doubt he would even do that .
    The first thing that I would do if the contract allows is get out of that office we are in. Its not suitable for purpose for starters. Ever tried to park a survey vehicle under the building? Go back to where we started. I am certain that Bob would do a deal and rent there if any space is available, share staff and down comes our cost. They had staff before Richards bullied them away. Bring back the old team. I am saying that becaus Richards and Stewart have no hope in hell of winning this fight and thats what it is. Fighting for our survival not his.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.