AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Why I think I should not hold AT1 anymore, page-38

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The real question you need to ask yourselves is: Will Atomo Diagnostic have a 1B market cap one day? If you're a long term holder like me - I haven't sold a single AT1 share in 18 months of holding - it is a question of when not if.

1. It was never gonna be from COVID, and focusing on COVID is what has lead the market astray into selling their shares at bargain prices.
    2. The company management is still stellar, yes they have failed to be lucky in their COVID ventures but the concept and underlying value to the company is still there.
    3. The HIV self test market continues to grow, Atomo will be a main player in that game.
    4. Buy more if you can. Look away for a few years if you can't. I'm stuck a 30c average price and can't afford to average down further. Why would I sell at a loss when nothing that attracted me to the company has changed?

This is my first investment, and I'm honeslty baffled to see how panicked people get when a small cap goes down 50% on no news. We bought early, oh well. Let's just not sell early too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $1.33K 52.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 173214 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 37953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.