SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

why i think interim dividend wont B dropped

1. 1,296 Posts.
    or pushed back with final dividned..
    Well i read some messages here discussing this.
    I see no reason why we will get interim dividend and even a higher one by ,5 cents come last vk of April.
    Reason why interim dividend will be paid are many.
    One of them is that it has to be announced in Feb 2016. stil 4 months to go.
    By that time management will be pretty clear that cash flow is turning around and where they R exactly heading for yr end.
    There R many more .
    Of course it has to be paid only during last vk of April. so another 6 monbths to go B4 they pay that.
    All will be hunky dory if MD thinks he is delivering on guidance which i am confident considering his sticking to story line without any deviation.
    .Needs only 10-12 million dollars to pay this interim dividned.
    Many companies have paid from borrowed money.
    That should not be the case here any way as money will be coming in from profitss.
    On paying interim dividned and half cent up over last year,MD wont need to make any other statement re the health of SGH.
    IT WILL BE THE STATEMENT that all is fine.
    It will restore confidence in the company, its management and take stock price to fair value.
    Paying 10-12 million dividned and improving market cap of the company by hundreds of millions with that will be pretty good bargain for all the stakeholders.
    7. As company id delivering on guidance as per the CEO, paying raised interim divy will be no big deal.
    U can keep adding the reasons why SGH will pay 4 cents interim dividend come 1H numbers.
    Thanks for UR constructive contribution in advance.
    DYOR as they say.
    Technicals say it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.