HIO 5.88% 3.2¢ hawsons iron ltd

The key words there would be "reasonable" and "suggest". That...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    The key words there would be "reasonable" and "suggest".

That suggestion is more to save your own face after FOMOing in to the stock at what is likely to be a temporary top (if you go back anything more then a single week, everything is up, and both the TA and FA look great, and no one could be sure of when the pull back would happen until after the fact) and then being disgruntled about it and start blaming long term holders for not warning you! As said doesn't make you look to smart. I don't think I was the only one giving you some pointed criticism?

But just for you mate: Investing capital means that capital is at risk! The market fluctuates (and NO it doesn't only fluctuate one way only!).

And no one enjoys buying a stock for it to start plunging in price right after. But I think pretty much everyone has had or will have that experience at one time or another. This is why you do research and get confidence in what you buy so that when the price falls, all you think about is how can I buy more, instead of getting overly worried.

So I understand your frustration. But you blaming long term holders for your own actions is inappropriate and misguided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $271.0K 8.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2245104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1562121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 6517248
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.