HIO 3.33% 2.9¢ hawsons iron ltd

Why I think long term holders failed each other yesterday, page-3

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi xbay

I think you are off base because:

"none of these long term holders came out with warning to protect real long term investors and believers". - Long term holders by your own definition are not going to sell now so what is there to protect? Nothing has changed in the long term outlook.

Yes fast runs and pullbacks are common in this situation but no one really know when and the magnitude of them. If all the long term holders did then we would be trading millionaires by now but once again you are referencing long term holders not traders.

"if you think things are getting out of control and you are a long term holder" Reviewing Trans numbers again there is very good fundamental justification as to when we are still significantly undervalued currently so I don't think many long term holder would agree it was out of control.

As a long term holder these fast up and downs although interesting to watch to understand market psychology, only make traders rich and poor but don't really affect my future investment. I believe the share price will be somewhere between $5-$20 in a couple of years so I am happy to sit back with a box of popcorn and enjoying the viewing of what happens in between!
    Baz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $33.10K 1.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2701307 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 563219 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 1565566
Last updated 15.18pm 30/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.