WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Wrong on all accounts??That Odysseus is hard work? - It is. Its...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Wrong on all accounts??

That Odysseus is hard work? - It is. Its hot, deep, wet, seismic, mafic, high CAPEX.

Mt Goode @ 06% Ni - how many UG mines can turn a profit at that grade using anything other than SLC or BC?

That Forrestania is almost done? - It might have 2yrs left? Watch for the slow production drop off as remnant mining contributes more and more. About the only upside I see there is a re-invigorated LOM through to exhaustion, tighten up the production schedule, grow the remaining NPV.

MCR is still the pick for me (a bit overpriced now)....but look at what they have achieved in the last 2 years, only now starting to re-look over the unloved Kambalda projects.

Keep in mind that the news about IGO being keen to do DD on WSA was leaked from WSA....it was in their best interests to leak it. Should we be surprised no-one else has expressed much interest yet? I mean if something is good or scarce there is generally a bit of frantic competition. Crickets here so far....

Although, I still would like to see a deal go through as I think the IGO/WSA tie up could be good for Nickel in WA.

O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.