WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Cpago55....I don't disagree ....I try and look for value...

1. 1,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Cpago55....I don't disagree ....I try and look for value ..right now if I take a three year look based on WSA transformation to stronger growth ..plenty money in the bank ..I look at Simply Wall Street fair value at almost $16 a share ...and I have found their valuation process disciplined....now you may have a different strategy....I would add "nickel now" is required by BHP to supply their contract with Tesla... and WSA supplies the concentrate.
    My strategy is to be in nickel and cobalt for the electric car batteries and as you know IGO are projecting strongly into that area and it's fair value estimate by Simply Wall Street is about $15 with a sold growth rate.. if there is a union between WSA and IGO there is sold growth and great progress ahead...and the threat of Twiggy taking that supply may bring BHP into any struggle at again a higher price ...and BHP know from there involvement in Nickel that Premium Iron Ore prices won't last in an oversupplied property market in China and Xi 's realisation of China's huge internal debt and the pressure now by Xi on Chinese overseas companies to repatriate money from overseas banks is a sign that Xi will put even greater downward pressure on the Chinese speculative property market...

Yes nickel and cobalt are on the screen by Xi for Chinese vehicle battery production and all the larger Iron ore producers for diversification as China by far is the largest electrical vehicle producers ..the next great commodities for growth.So nickel and cobalt with arguably Uranium for the green production of electric power are places to be ..over the next ten years China alone will build 200 reactors and the rest of the world about 400 reactors...more than doubling existing atomic reactors.
    I'm sure your picks will be very successful ....However over every shares head is the present overvalue of all Stock Markets world wide ..so we buy ..and hold onto the hope that markets can travel North for yet another year!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.