ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Why I think that the MPA will be signed.

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Believe it or not, Arion did bring up a valid point. How do we know the sun will rise tomorrow? It has for millions of years, so why not tomorrow? It most probably will, but nothing in life is certain. Since the dawn of time this is the first time, to the best of my knowledge, that so many crazy people have been in charge of so many nukes that have the capability of reaching every part of the world, with just a push of a button. And, without getting too morbid, millions of people die every day.So for them, the sun won't rise tomorrow. How do I know the sun will rise tomorrow? I don't- but in all likelihood, it will. How do I know that the MPA will be signed? I don't- but in all likelihood, it will. A few people here give their opinion, with out explaining how/why they think like that.Maybe they don't want to, but I think that it's more likely they don't know. Here's why I think the way I do.

For at least the last 5 years, to the best of my knowledge, we have been actively working towards a deal with India. Over these years there have been many times that shareholders have expected more from management than they were able to give. Sometimes it's been the shareholders' fault (through false assumptions) and sometimesn it's been management's fault (through ignorance). Either way, no one can disagree with the facts/progress we have made.

Management have put us in the strongest position that we have ever been in. Never have they spent as much time/money increasing our production capabilities. Never have we been working so closely with India. Never have we been in such a position with the Victorian government. Never have we have so many technologies in development. I went to the AGM. Never have I seen management so confident. Never have we been in a better position to move forward.

Shareholders, me included, have underestimated just how big this project is. Just how long it'll take to complete. I agree with SP3, just because the MPA is signed doesn't mean the cement will be poured straight away. But disagree it'll take 12 months. I think it'll take another 3-6 months. And here's why.

We have been working closely with India all this time. AM is over there 3 out of 4 weeks a month. We have employed JB, who has extensive experience. India needs out tech to reduce their emissions by 2020. I think that it'll take more than 12 months to make that happen. Modi is on the move, making things happen. All the balls are in the air.

The only question is when. Now time is on our side, since India needs to cut emissions within a couple of years.

Why do I think the MPA will be signed? Because it is beneficial for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.