why i think the dow will collapse

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Russian president Dmitry Medvedev has come out asking Europe to freeze out the US and assist Russia in creating a New World Order.

quote:

"Sovietology, like paranoia, is a very dangerous disease, and it is a pity that part of the US administration still suffers from it," he said.

To remedy Washington's ambitions to play the global policeman, Mr Medvedev proposed an overhaul of the world's security and financial structures.

In order to end the "unipolar" model in which the world depended on the United States, he proposed creating new financial systems to challenge the dominance of the International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organisation, both of which had fallen under Washington's spell.

Slamming the enlargement of Nato, which he said had advance provocatively towards the borders of Russia, he also proposed drafting a new European Security Treaty. While Russia has insisted it is not intending to supplant Nato, Mr Medvedev made it clear that the US-dominated alliance was partly responsible for the war in the Caucasus by its failure to rein in Georgian "aggression".
    George Bush senior first coined this phrase in the 80s didn't he? Perhaps they're on the same side!

end quote:

Full article here

The US elections are now in final gear, but you would have to agree that this is a farcical and ludicrous election campaign. On one hand you've got a black guy and on the other you've got a 71 year old with a female vice president who doesn't even know the Russian presidents name!

It will certainly divide and conquer the US either way you look at it. The DOW is doomed because it's meant to fall apart. The globalists are taking advantage of this in every way. Russia is now being used to unite all of Europe in an anti US campaign. Most of Europe is already used to totalitarian rule through the EU which acts as the governing body for all of Europe from HQ in Belgium.

The US represents the last bastion of hope in the free world (when I say free I mean uncensored to a large part). It is necessary to bring it down economically in order to usher in Medvedev's New World Order. Those of us expecting a dead cat bounce on the DOW better cross more than just their fingers. I think the cat is dead .. end of story!

P.S. The true extent and magnitude of the term Globalist is something that would take a lot longer to explain than I care to in one short forum post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.