FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Bazza d2,Since you yourself said that it will be a sad day...

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi Bazza d2,

Since you yourself said that it will be a sad day when "blanket" criticism is pulled up, then I'll follow your lead.

Why is it that you choose to jump down everyone's throat when they throw up a view, opinion or even write absolute bollocks. Does it really matter? As posted previously by a mod, attack the subject, not the poster. Your posts are a continual abject failure and lack substance because you attack the poster. You constantly find the need to personally name posters when making your point (even if they were not involved in the thread), and then make yourself out to be high and mighty. You may well be smarter than me and others in here, however your style is nothing more than attention seeking and a valiant attempt to espouse muscle to belittle others. You do this very successfully.

I fully appreciate that you are not racist and are solely against the granting of ownership to someone else. Why don't you continue to push that barrow. If you are over the racist overtones and comments, then move and and discuss something else and don't harp on it.

Many valuable posters are no longer posting what I consider the be insightful information (good and bad) because people like you play the man and not the ball.

I feel that in all likelihood, someone will TOU this post (it probably deserves it) and it may well be moderated as I am doing to you, exactly what you do to others!!! Does it feel good? I don't feel good writing this, but you can be a royal pain in the backside.

PS: Please don't TU this post, TD all you like - attacking people is not in the spirit of this forum. There are plenty of sites where open slather attacks are welcome and encouraged. I am now myself, guilty of exactly what I am not a fan of.

I say, goodnight to our resident troll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.