FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Yes...it is a shame that so few threads have any details...

1. 587 Posts.
    Yes...it is a shame that so few threads have any details financial analysis but then again it is Hot Copper and not the Wall Street Journal.

Over the last couple of weeks I seem to remember that anyone who proposed any type of financial analysis was ridiculed, implied that they are blatant rampers or paid company stooges.

I find these people very credible (my opinion) in their analysis and do not feel the need to add to it as I totally agree (my opinion) with their perspectives and insights, so what if they are willing to form a relationship with the actual company they invest in and to share that knowledge when they can with us is just a fantastic effort on their part (my opinion).

Please note the title of the thread, "Why I think Yes" (my opinion). I am pointing out the very emotive No arguments that I perceive as being propagated without any analysis what so ever, I am not here to try and change your mind on the subject at all.

As for the totally "naive constant inference of racist xenophobia toward the Chinese" comment from a previous poster I am reflecting the underlying tone that I perceive (my opinion) is implied in many of the No arguments.

Have you not read the inferences (my opinion) that the SD are only buying FML to get "cheap gold to ship back to China", "dont care about the share price", "taking away our control", "SD is owned by a government" etc etc.

I think ( my opinion again) that if a non Chinese company had made a 51% bid there would have been back slapping, drinks all round and partying on the roof tops.

My emotive and unimaginative ridicule is the perception that I have formed from reading previous posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.