FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

why i think yes , page-9

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Fair comment with regards to your opinions as referenced in the title and everything you wrote apart from the paragraphs beginning 'oh no' which was all I was meaning to refer to. Opinion is one thing, but incorrectly re-expressing others opinions in order to deride is another, without some factual support. I did only reference those comments, but am sorry I failed to be more specific referring this in my reply.

I do not remember posts where financial analysis was ridiculed. The only one I can think you may be referring to was regarding a takeover at some low price? I thought that was refuted on the bases of numbers from share price history and previous take overs, and there may have been some criticism implied, but no accusation of ramping or company stooges I remember. I do not have time to read all posts, and focus on those flagged, but when I found a similar one in support of a yes vote, I am equally critical.

So to finish on a positive note, thank you for your opinions in the first half your original post. I can relate to your sentiments except I have only been following for 18 months, and am in and out when I see some positive movement to conserve my losses here. I buy in to get good leverage to the long term price of gold when it is going up, and get concerned if the share price does not reflect this. As you comment this can be frustrating when it is for no reason, but in this case to me I see the reason as clearly being this offer. A consolation to us both is that the current price seems to be holding, despite the short term gold price trend, and we both stand to benefit in the short term if there is an alternative offer, regardless of how we intend to vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.