Why I voted NO, page-207

1. 35,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    "Women were stopped from being police, firemen, etc.
    Society has moved beyond restricting HUMAN rights on the basis of biology."

Yeh and now men can't join the Army. The biology had something to do with either not being strong enough to do the job or not having the ticker for dirty work through previous live experience ie like killing people.

Society has moved on all right .................... moved to another zone of hypocrisy.

As for Same Sex Marriage .................... well that introduces a sexual preference into the Marriage Act.

It's a bit like introducing hockey rules into football or cricket rules into synchronized swimming.

As it stands today, a Gay Man can marry a Gay Woman or a Straight Woman. A Gay Woman can marry a Gay Man or a Straight Man.............................. Marriage is about creating a building block for a civil and well functioning society where children can be nurtured and supported through to adulthood..................... it wasn't designed to facilitate anything else............................. love in a marriage is nothing more than a bonus that helps it work.

Same Sex Couples that hire the services of third parties are making commodities out of children if they do not include and keep contact with the multiple Grandparents and biological parent of each child born through the unavoidable use of a Third Party.

I'm pretty sure you will come up with nothing to address each and every point I raise above............. but who knows, you might give it a go ................. lets see what you come up with.

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.