BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

why i will be voting "yes"

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    As a long-time holder and accumulator of BTA, like many others on here it is hard not to feel frustrated with the business naivety of management compared to the brilliance of the underlying science.

However,I cannot see that there is anything to be gained by voting against the current proposal.

Even though a deal has not been stitched up with DS for LANI ROW, this will not change with a "no" vote.

Further, a "no" vote just means extending the tenure of PC and DL unnecessarily. Why on earth would we do that if we want to see shareholder value unlocked. My personal view is that the announcement of PC's departure alone is likely to see the SP go up in the vicinity of 30%.

In relation to the idea of a "no confidence" motion, unfortunately such motions are doomed to failure unless supported by a significant institutional or cornerstone investor which is not the case here.

However, probably the main reason for a "yes" vote is that it is now looking increasingly likely that listing on the NASDAQ will be shortly followed by some very significant stockpiling orders which, in my opinion, will put a rocket under the share price in the US that simply would not be possible, or would not be sustained, in Australia.

I feel very confident about BTA's future prospects and am looking forward to a brave new era of management where the peculiarities of PC's management style will simply be a distant bad memory.

This company has the ability and the pipeline to made a significant and lasting contribution to world health and I am looking forward to sharing in the rewards that will follow.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.