HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

Why I will not sell LCY or HAW shares

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

LCY has suddenly woken after 8 plus years and just in 3 days of trading the share price has skyrocketed from less than a cent to a high of 7.9 cents. 52 weeks low is .001 cents.

There has to be a story behind this sudden rise in share price something that small investors like me will be the last ones to know. I am speculating these could be the reasons, Consolidation/Cap raise/Mining Gold/Mining Iron Ore or someone with big and deep pockets know something that I don’t.

Then I suspect something may be cropping between LCY and JMS since the share price on both the companies has started to go up.

I have an interesting theory that I want to share – I could be horribly wrong

In the coming years to come, India is going to be the Top partner of Australia and China knows that, for development such building roads, infrastructure, basically anything that runs economy requires Iron Ore. If Iron Price goes up and keeps spiking inflation somewhat arises difficulty in rising of India. China possibly is behind inflation to counter India’s growth by increasing the prices of the commodities.

Now there is a long road ahead for India to build and grow and that is why India wants to secure commodities. I reckon the next boom is iron ore and NOT just gold. Possibly, NMDC (Indian govt PSU) may come up with a huge sum of investment into Australia through LCY to secure these resources.

Long story start

NMDC in LCY is an investor, shareholder, explorer, miner, and consumer.

For us, I feel I am in the best boat.

Yes Big Investor may use the next upcoming correction in the share market to drive down the share price to that I will buy more but I will not sell a single share of mine in LCY and in HAW.

ANY GEOLOGIST WHO CAN HELP US TO GAUGE INGROUND VALUE OF IRON ORE

Good luck all –

Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.