SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

tt, I’m getting tired of your second guessing ID and the...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    tt, I’m getting tired of your second guessing ID and the direction and speed that SXY are moving.
    As CEO said if you have something of substance to say discuss it with the BOD and stop venting on a message board. You don’t have access to all the data and criteria that ID has to deal with and clearly it sounds like you’ve never run an organization, so cut the BS. If you have valid points then send a letter to the BOD and be present at the AGM, but if you can’t even find two days to travel then it’s time to find another company to invest in that meets your criteria. I’m happy with the progress ID and the SXY Exec team have made and I’m quiet sure they’re not just sitting on their hands fiddling with their thumbs. I think it’s time you sell and move on to greener pastures, but venting on a message board and threatening to take action makes me think you’re either a short or have a personal vendetta, both of which is a waste of time for the serious investors who understand the complexity of this business. You don’t just rock up and start drilling. My two cents.
    Last edited by pac5705: 17/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.