SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Why Ian Davies has failed us, page-2

1. 4,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    @fruity,

The above attests to why performance rights should not be linked to the share price performance of a share relative to the ASX300.

I can tell you right now, if I knew SXY did not intend on doing the things they announced over several announcements to the ASX in the timeframes stipulated, I would 100% have deferred my decision to invest in SXY. I am sure there are others in the same boat. Reduced demand = reduced share price performance.

The only reason I am not selling is because I am banking on the milestones actually being achieved (given that we are 12 months behind, surely it happens this year).

I do not like that we have still not been provided with any reasons why no drilling has occurred - I would have thought this is material to price / value, and should be disclosed pursuant to the continuous disclosure obligations.

I really don't want to go down the path of ASX / ASIC, but this is getting ridiculous.

SXY should correct each of the statements previously released, with informed estimates of when these price sensitive milestones will actually be delivered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.