SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

So you are happy with ID - why exactly? Are you are a relative...

1. 4,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    So you are happy with ID - why exactly?

Are you are a relative of his? Or perhaps your holding is so small, you don't feel the opportunity cost of investing.

This is exactly the forum to discuss such matters - noting my views are objectively measured against milestones that SXY stated, and your views are unsubstantiated and incorrect.

Objectively, the most value accretive milestones to shareholders have not been delivered. This is as factual a statement there is, backed up by my prior post which most seem to agree with.

And yes, sell I will do (not all, but enough so that I could't care less what SXY do or not do - much like you), following the outlook which will be bullish, given last year there was mention of 50 wells in WSGP plus 15 wells in Cooper Western Flank that failed to happen.

I will remember to then show you the performance of SEA (a peer with comparable 2P reserves and strategy) against SXY (which I will buy into closer to when they actually plan on doing something).

Below is the chart so far (from when SEA acquired a project to give them 100mmboe 2P reserves - occurred in late April ). Since then one company has delivered production in line with their strategy, and one is still promising a financing solution (that was originally intended for March this year).

Opportunity cost is very important - as if I had known SXY planned to do nothing, I would be significantly ahead.

SXY had / has this potential - but it needs to monetise its assets. If you were familiar with the business concept time value of money / DCF, then you might understand how important timing of cash flows is on a valuation.

aa.png

Anyways, I've added you to ignore (with CEO).

You can try to respond, but your words will not reach me.

I will continue to post on here to do my best to keep ID honest to shareholders that understand the opportunity cost concept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.