SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Rollarcoaster, thanks for neutralising some of anti ID venom...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Rollarcoaster, thanks for neutralising some of anti ID venom that tt and Elliott like to spew out there. I think both feed off each other and clutter the board with more spins than substance. I totally agree with your views that SXY is not a one man show and they have a BOD of skilled people helping steer the company in the interest of all.

tt, you seem to be a techie with a grudge and not an investor and I sense you are trying to put fear into the market using HC (what a joke!!). In one of your last posts you criticised me as being a low level investor, but for those who have followed me through the years will know that I hold a significant long position in SXY and since my last post mevtioning my holdings I have accumulated more shares (during the dip back to the mid 40’s), I have now increased my holding from 1.5M to 2.25M shares of SXY with an average price of 0.287 cents per share.
    Holding long and strong is my solid position and by not being a day trader (jumping if every glitch) has delivered me a respectable profit (on paper) in a company that I believe is well poised to deliver exceptional returns to investors with strong leadership at the helm.

I propose for the “daybies” (baby day traders) that you learn from those serious investors who study the fundamentals, understand the sector and the supply / demand potential, instead of watching every second on the clock trying to second guess the management team and timing your buy / sell strategy for a few pennies, not to forget the capital gains inplications for those short term holders, unless of course you’re only playing with your super.
    Just my two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.