SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Why Ian Davies has failed us, page-41

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    "no doubt Davies has done a very good job at sxy

what worries me is that we have a meeting notice -in it are pages and pages of detail about the incentive plan for Davies- should we really have to wade through all of this, just at the behest of the well paid lawyers and renumeration consultants ,and on behalf of the ceo

is he not already incentivised enough with the shares he has?

but more importantly, how about the production managers who spend more time in the field; or perhaps the number two, three, four and five at the company - what sort of effect does this have on morale amongst the "team" - perhaps there is already a very good scheme in place for other staff members - I hope so!?

CEO chair - some good posts and I note your comment about the share price doing well considering lower oil prices - sentiment for oil prices has been very weak and Fri night brings yet another fall - so I would think your comment fairly apt"

that above was from Nov 13 by me! share price 80c odd - SAY NO MORE!

However, this equity incentive scheme does at look least a bit simpler -but still -snouts in the trough! He is already incentivised enough!!!
    And when you look at the first post in this thread, he is surely no worldbeater

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.