GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

why ig's argument is shaky

1. 10,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    The way I see it, IG's after reading over IG's timeline a few times, it seems to hinge very heavily of supposed 'non-disclosure' at an earlier stage of Petro-Raiders intention to sue GGP. To cut a long story short, if GGP are in possession of a document from either Auturus or Booth (Novus) that show based on this document such claims would be indemnified or have no legal standing then management (insured or not, have no case to answer).

I am sick and tired of the ongoing downramping going on by now non-holders (IG) who plan to participate in the class action. Despite previously indicating possible interest, I will NOT, under any circumstance participate in the Class Action being pursued by IG.

I think it is based on very shaky grounds of 'non-disclosure', and the appearance of documents IG may not have had access to that clears GGP management of any 'wrong doings' or even causes ambiguity as to the legitimacy of claims will end the matter.

I will not throw $300 at this crap class action. I will hold GGP shares. If you are a not a holder, i suppose you move on. Good luck with your class action. You're gonna need it i reckon, especially when management pull out a rabbit or two out of their hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.