IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Why IHR is a buy., page-144

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    RNT is the 1st consumer oriented business Bevan has ever invested in. The Rent Pay app is still yet to be proven in consumer market full stop. They are moving in on some extremely well capitalised incumbents. Typically consumer businesses require significant marketing spend to gain traction. I’m not convinced the product has enough incentive to drive mass consumer adoption.

Don’t get me wrong I know Bevan personally, I used to work directly for him. I don’t think you can truly appreciate
    his genius until you have worked with him. I’ve learnt to never second guess Bevan.

Both IHR and 3DP are are proven models, and it looks like they have both hit that inflection point when SAAS business truly start to scale. I believe IHR is poised for growth on an International scale with significant focus on North America. Their results speak for themselves.

Im not saying RNT is a bad investment, although I prefer to invest in proven models, I’m reasonably confident both 3DP and IHR have significantly more potential upside with truly global potential.

As always DYOR...
    Last edited by DavidCall: 10/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.